Effective starting on May 25, 2018
What Information we collect and store about you
Information you provide to us
Typical personal data you provide can be:
- your contact information (name, email address, phone numbers, address details and job title),
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- company information, billing information,
- profile photo, bio or other details.
- we keep track of your preferences while you using allpack® services.
Typical contents you provide can be: any further information about you that you may choose to include, files and links you upload, comments, messages you enter, images, feedbacks, surveys, contests, promotions, activities, events, etc.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain online or offline actions within the Services
- Your use of service, your customer profile details, including products and services you use, documents we provide to you, frequently used search terms
- Device and Connection information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience.
Information we receive from other sources
We receive information about you from third party services, including:
- Companies House
- Credit record providers
- Advertising and market research companies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To communicate with you about the Services: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services, including confirming your purchases, reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We also provide tailored communications based on your activity and interactions with us. For example, certain actions you take in the Services may automatically trigger a feature or third-party app suggestion within the Services that would make that task easier. These communications are part of the Services and in most cases you cannot opt out of them.
- We may use your email domain to infer your affiliation with a particular organization or industry to personalize the content and experience you receive on our websites.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the Services, including information about new features, survey requests, newsletters, and events we think may be of interest to you. We also communicate with you about new product offers, promotions and contests.
- For safety and security: We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of our policies.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights:Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
The main purposes of information collection:
General interest - Personal and Company information
We collect information about you based on your clear deliberate affirmative consent, to provide relevant information based on your interests, such as:
- Allpack® news newsletter
- Packaging news newsletter
- Products, Services newsletter
Contract related - Personal, Account and Profile Information
We collect information about you, when you sign a contract with allpack or you make a purchase or you request us to prepare our contractual relationship. (Requesting quotes, free samples, booking appointments, creating a new account. We use this information to provide helpful information. Our service contains customer support to provide relevant help to help your operation, for example supporting the below features:
- Online and offline customer care
- Contract related official communication, especially payment and billing information, contact details of your billing or other representatives
- Related products, services newsletter
If an opt out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself or in your account settings.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How we share information we collect
Sharing with third parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Services.
Service Providers: We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under instruction from us, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information. allpack®
Partners: We work with third parties who provide consulting, sales, support and technical services to deliver and implement customer solutions around our services. We may share your information with these third parties in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide localized support, and to provide customizations. We may also share information with these third parties where you have agreed to that sharing.
With your consent: We share information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, we often display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our public websites. With your consent, we may post your name alongside the testimonial.
Enforcement of Our Rights: In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements, (b) enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) protect the security or integrity of our products and services, (d) protect allpack®, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How we store and secure information we collect
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information storage and security
We use third party data processor in the European Union to host and process the information we collect, providing applicable technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. We will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
How long we keep information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible
Account, contract related personal information
We keep your data until the date when your contract terminates, but no longer than three years after your last purchase.
We may retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
Information we hold based on your consent
We retain consent based information until you specifically ask us to delete such information, but no longer than three years from the date the consent was given Cookies and other tracking technologies
We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created
How to access and control your information
Privacy preference dashboard
allpack® provides you a self management tool to manage a certain set of data we hold about you. The preference management tool is available for you:
- By clicking the link in the last communication piece you have received from us
- By your request we send you the link to access the tool
- By your request we manage to make the requested changes. Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you in printed format, please write to allpack LLP, Middlemore Lane West, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8BH. Fees may apply.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use the Privacy preference dashboard or write to or email us as soon as possible, at the provided address.
The functionality of the privacy preference dashboard
- Access and update your information: the tool gives you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the online account management tool.
- Delete your information: the preference dashboard gives you the ability to delete certain information about you. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Opt out of communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your privacy preference tool, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services (contractual lawfull base).
- Your right to be forgotten: you can request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone to have your personal data be forgotten. Fees may apply.
How we transfer information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Other important privacy information
Notice to End Users
allpack® products and services are intended for both personal use and use by organizations. Where the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g. your employer), that organization is the administrator of the Services and is responsible for the end-users and/or Service sites over which it has control. If this is the case, please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator (employer), as your use of the Services is subject to that organization's policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator's organization, which may be different than this policy.
Our policy towards children
Our Products and Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services
Your information is controlled by allgroup LLP. If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to our contact details, as set forth below:
Allpack LLPHead Office
Middlemore Ln West,
- Advantage Controls (Europe) Limited Trevor We've been using allpack for a while now and have found their packaging products to be excellent.
- Cedo Ltd Peter A supplier I can trust to deliver what I need when I need it.
- Equicar Ltd Allen Very impressed with their professional and courteous service, plus all orders are delivered next working day. Great seller.
- Gallaher Limited Trevor It's not often you find a large company that can find a real world blend of professionalism and small world charm that makes you confident enough to recommend their service to colleagues
- GSF URO Ltd Dean GSF have dealt with Allpack for over 12 years and we have sustained a very stable business relationship. Ordering products is easy and straightforward, delivery fast and efficient and the product knowledge of their representatives unequalled. I can have usage reports with associated costs quarterly, half yearly, or on request whichever suits me. For me personally, there are no other packaging companies to rival what Allpack have to offer as a whole.
- Hayley Group Plc Michael allpack are a great company with a fantastic range of stock and knowledgeable staff always ready to help.
- Iscar Tools Sharon Allpack have been outstanding with their service and customer care I would recommend them to other customers. They are always happy to help.